Thursday, June 26, 2008

on basketball...

I love sports....so with mild interest I kept an eye on the NBA draft this evening (normally, I only pay attention to college basketball.) So, sadly we saw Yi JianLian get traded (Kate & I are "Yi" fans)...we traded Yi and another forward (Bobby Simmons)...for a different forward.

...they say this is to save $$$ under the salary cap.

So, we got this new forward...averages 22 points a game they say.

Still not happy, but fine...apparently this isn't good enough, however.

With the 8th pick in the first round...the Bucks select a forward,

?huh? okay, do the math...got rid of 2...got 2 more. (In business that's breaking even.)

With the 37th pick of the 2nd round...the Bucks select another forward.

I guess you can never have too many forwards. Maybe we could get rid of 2 guards and trade for a couple more forwards. Then the frozen tundra could continue to have a disappointing team, but at least they would be tall. I guess that would make it seem more like a basketball team...cause they are all tall.

I guess I better stick to college basketball.

Zai jian Mr. Yi

No comments: