Saturday, June 14, 2008

Heard on the Street...

Kate is currently trying to live on a diet of fruit and yogurt. At supper, she asked for a refill of melon and blueberries. When I suggested she eat some of her pizza first...she thought...then said...

K: I have to go pee-pee, Mom...

M: Great...maybe you should wait and eat something first...

K: I have to go really bad Mom. really bad...

daughter then sent upstairs to alleviate enormous bladder distress.

from upstairs we hear...

K: Mom...there's a bug-o (insect) up here!

M: Great...just come down when you're done...

K: Mom...I moved da bug-o...it was an ant.

M: What'd you do with the ant?

K: I put him in da potty!

Flush...prolonged silence...

M: What are you doing up there?

Flush...prolonged silence...

K: I can't get da ant to go down the "tundel" (toilet pipe)

M: Just wait...

run upstairs...peek in potty...no evidence of ant...

wash hands...back downstairs...

eat 3 bites of pizza...

polish off more melon and blueberries.

note: memorial service for the poor ant held before bed-time

No comments: