Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Trip to the Gym...

Here are three things that I realized when I went to the gym today:

*It sure felt like I burned more than 342 calories on the treadmill...

*I really, really dislike reruns on Soul Train playing on the locker room T.V. when I put my make-up on.

**Most importantly: When wearing a flirty little thong with a long ribbon bow on the back, ladies make absolutely sure that you tuck those sexy little ribbons INSIDE your jeans. They don't look good hanging out the back of your jeans.


The last observation put me in some internal conflict. Do I tell this woman that her flirty thong ribbons are hanging out of her jeans (which made me feel like I was staring)? Or do I let her figure it out.

I decided to let her figure it out. Sorry...

No comments: