Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged...I'm It...

I have been tagged by my friend C in sunny Florida. My job is to reveal 7 weird things about me and post them here. My biggest problem is where to start...after all, I'm limited to only 7.

1) I don't sweat on the right side of my face and my right pupil doesn't dialate.

2) I'm fiercely competitive. I even feel the need to compete in my spin class...which is pointless since we're all on stationary bikes.

3) I used to be an agricultural tour guide. I traveled around the country taking people to tour farms and ranches.

4) My favorite class in college was gross anatomy.

5) I'm a big fan of distance running, football, baseball and basketball.

6) One of my hobbies is studying Chinese language and culture.

7) I'm a news junkie...drives my husband nuts sometimes.

No comments: