Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lots of Buttah...

We have discovered that Kate loves butter. Not margarine, not "I Can't Believe it's B*tter"...the real deal...sweet, unsalted dairy fresh butter.

We don't actually eat much butter at our home, but I do bake with it, so it is around the house. Tonight I gave Kate a whole wheat roll with butter and she devoured it. She then asked Steve for "butter with no bread". Steve suggested that wasn't such a good idea and supplied an additional roll with butter. Kate's next move included licking all of the butter off the roll and pointing out to her Daddy that "look Dad, I don't have butter on my bread!"

Steve then asked Kate, "Do you realize that butter will clog your arteries??" She gazed into his eyes and replied, "YUMMMMM!"

Why didn't Sam have any butter you ask? As Kate would say, "Sammy has the 'throw-ups'".

1 comment:

park it said...

We call my sister (13 yrs old) Butter Bread - for that same reason! yummy!