Monday, January 28, 2008

I No Like It...

When Kate tries something new or doesn't want to try something new, she commonly says, "I no like it..." Lettuce, broccoli, salad dressings, etc. "I no like it..."

Well, today Kate had a wonderful day...she played in the snow, took a walk, went to gymnastics and saw the "Donut King." Who is the "Donut King" you ask? He is the guy that works the evening shift at our local Krispy Kreme. Daddy & Kate go there every week after gymnastics for a donut and pink or brown milk (strawberry or chocolate.) Kate loves the "Donut King" and whispers his name as though he is a celebrity when he walks behind the counter.

Kate bounded into the house after gymnastics and told me about her night. She chatted about the balance beam, the trampoline and her donuts. After we got her ready for bed, I broke the news about having to go to bed.

I said, "Kate, clock says its 7, 5, 8 (7:58 p.m.)...time to go to bed. She replied, "I no like that clock."

good-night, Kate

No comments: