Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Dose of Self Help

I've recently subscribed to a few magazines that I would normally not have paid money for. I had some frequent flier miles that were due to expire, so I exchanged them for free subscriptions. I got a few of them in the mail yesterday and I am now set with my New Year's Resolution Plans...

On the cover of the magazine the following articles were advertised:

"In a Hurry? Tone up in 23 minutes!"

"Be a Diet Success! Slimming Secrets that Really Work"

"Happy at Last! Stop Worrying and Start Living"

"Look Amazing Without Makeup"

"Make ANY Meal Healthier!"

"The SCARY Disorder Doctors Don't Detect"

and to top it off...

"176 Tips to Simplify Your Life!"

How am I going to have time to simplify my life? I'm spending 23 minutes toning, trying to stop worrying (Steve would love that!), trying to look amazing without makeup, trying to make sure that my doctor detects scary disorders, trying to be a diet success and making my meals healthier. Do you really think I have time to read 176 ways to make my life simpler?

No comments: