Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Monkey--Part 3

It was all going so well today...vacation Bible school, then a lunch date with Grandma, then playing outside with Sam. He got a new scooter for his birthday (pics to follow) and they were racing around and having a great time.

Then Kate became separated from her scooter and high speeds...we got a hold of these people:


(we use these people alot for our little household mishaps)

Anyway, I raced to the scene of the accident and found a tearful little girl with trauma to the right knee...


Since trauma is my job, I got down to business...mopping up tears, a brief irrigation and debridement of the tissue, "feel good oinment" and a *Nas*car* bandaid.

I take Kate's insurance, so no referral was necessary.

1 comment:

park it said...

K says she needs an xray!!!
hugs from us
c & k