Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Momma!!!

I was busy cleaning the house today when Kate burst into tears while she was in the playroom.

"Momma, help...come here! come here!" she begged.

I wandered into the room and asked her what was the matter.

"Dare's a bug in dere!" she sniffled. "On da bucket...go look! go loooook!"

I peeked at the bucket to see this:



Have I ever mentioned that I hate bugs?

So, I got out a lethal paper towel and killed him:



Kate breathed a huge sigh of relief.

She then asked, "Was that a lobster, Momma?"

"No, Kate," I replied.

"Was it a crab?" she inquired.

"No, Kate."

"What was it?" she persisted.

"A bug, Kate."

She was satisfied.

I must say, those things are creepy.

1 comment:

park it said...

eeeee gross - welcome to FL -we grow em big down here in the South :-)