Monday, March 9, 2009

A bit off...

Must be the weather. Sometimes life just gets to a person. It's gloomy outside... Some dumb driver tries to hit you when she turns the wrong way onto an interstate off ramp (while talking on her cell phone)... Your little one manages to get more boo-boos in one day than he has in months...

...so to drag myself out of my funk and to get my creativity going, I take a little look back...

and I smile...

...because these were some of the best days of our lives...

having this little peanut join our family was the beginning of a wonderful journey...

...she's an energetic, happy, dramatic, creative, ball of fire...

...what a miracle that this little girl from rural China found her way into our lives and hearts...

I'm about to start a memory book for my little peanut, so I was perusing through some of our pics...many more to go...

2 comments:

park it said...

Memories like the corner of my mind...so long agao like yesterday!
Hugs fm us - when are you coming for a visit to FL?

Lynne said...

They were some of the best days of our lives, weren't they? So glad we shared them with you!!