Friday, July 18, 2008

Thanks Buddy...

Sam is a Daddy's boy...he thinks Runner Boy is right up there with his binky and his favorite stuffed animal. If he falls and gets a boo-boo, he runs down the list of what he needs to survive: "DAHDEEEE!, ge-ge (bink) and Skippy (favorite stuffed animal.) I have noted I am not part of the list. I am sad.

I'm actually doing everything possible to win him back...I even let him run around in his birthday suit after supper (he loves this.)

So, for one day this week, he wanted me and hung out with me...I was elated. At one point during that day he got a boo-boo and actually asked for "Mommy"...

Runner Boy asked him, "What I am Chopped Liver?"

Sam replied, "Yeah..."

My Momma's heart was reassured that he does love me...ahh.

Reality hit again today when he started to cry about something and wailed..."DAHDEE!"

Oh, well...guess I'm chopped liver.

No comments: