Wednesday, April 30, 2008


I cannot resist this smile. Maybe because like me, Sam doesn't just flash his smile at the drop of his hat. In fact, he is usually contemplating life with his brows knit together, eyes intently studying his world and lower lip propped out.

I frequently have people stop to "chat" with him, only to look up at me and say, "he's a serious one isn't he?"

"Uhh, yeah," I reply. (...if they only knew...) "Yeah, he's serious as a heart attack."

So, his smiles are like sparkling diamonds and I melt when I see them.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Look at me, Jen, I am commenting on your blog! For some reason today it works...

I love Sam's smile, too. He is a real charmer, isn't he?!

How is Kate coming with the long hair idea? Gwen's is finally growing out from the pixie cut she had last fall, and I've enjoyed fixing it in ponytails ocassionally. She prefers to have nothing in it, though.