Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh, doctor, doctor...

kate's decided to be a doctor again.

i think she wants to be an orthopaedic surgeon, actually.

we bought her some little tools for her birthday (that's what she asked for) and they are now being used to fix people. she decided that i needed an appointment to see her tonight.

she looked in my ears with a phillips head screwdriver, unscrewed my hand with another screwdriver and put a new one on (she's amazing) and measured my age with ruler. sadly she is not part of my HMO, so i'll have to pay for an out-of-network appointment. great.

then she decided i should be the doctor. when i looked in her ears with the screwdriver, she informed me that i was using the wrong one. (yes, i was using the one for removing and replacing hands.) who new I would mix the screwdriver? i guess i missed that class in med school. she seems to think i did okay with the check up.

we'll be checking out med school for her in the future. she seems to have some unique approaches so we may be looking into an alternative med school...

1 comment:

park it said...

We saw the movie IGOR today - (k was a little scared) Anyway I digress - it would be right up Kate alley - IT'S ALIVE!!!!