Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Day of School...

We were so excited about our first day of school...

It's best to start out with a little yogurt....

...then maybe a bowl of cholesterol reducing oat rings...they say it's key to start with a good breakfast...

...after picking out their clothes, they pose for a few pictures. That's glitter girl and football boy...


Then it's off for her first day in kindergarten. Runner Boy took her...I think I would have cried too hard. I am happy for her, but the years have gone by so quickly! I try to enjoy the days, but sometimes I wish I could just slow time down a little...

She looks a little old in this picture, but she insisted on having "curly hair" for her first day.

Her teacher is a delight and she has an adorable classroom...

...just down the hall will be this guy...from a little 4 lb 15 oz baby, he is now heavier than his sister...and planning on playing football "on t.v."

They had a great first day at school...She even got a "medal" for surviving her first day of kindergarten!

...tomorrow we start our first full week of school...

2 comments:

park it said...

Congrats Kate on your first day of Kindergarten!!!
Hope you have a super duper year! ps don't eat the glue!
Hugs
K

Lynne said...

So glad it was a great day! I will show Gwen the pictures first thing tomorrow. :-)