Saturday, December 13, 2008

girl's day out


Today Kate & I got to go for a day of girly, girl fun. She went with me to have my hair cut and had a wonderful time entertaining the other ladies in the salon. She munched on her dog-bone shaped graham crackers and soaked in the atmosphere.

After we finished, we headed to the down town Frozen Tundra for a special Christmas play. We got down there a little early, so we went to the *Starbuck*s overlooking the outdoor skating rink. Kate loved watching the skaters and enjoying the Holiday atmosphere.


We finished our drinks and headed to the theatre to see Harry*Connick, Jr*s production of The*Happy*Elf. The cast was so talented and the music was fantastic. Kate was pretty excited about it, but I think I was more excited when Harry*Connick, Jr.* stood up from the audience and talked to us. (I think that part was lost on her.)

She was exhausted by the end our adventure and slept all the way home.

We had a fun day together and I'm so happy that this little girl joined our family 3 years and 1 day ago. Can't image life without our spicy girl.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

happy family day and what fun!