Friday, March 21, 2008

what we did on our vacation...part II

Part II: siblings...silliness...sand...

in spite of feeling like our condo was an urgent care clinic, there were funny moments and beautiful sights on the beach. i bought myself a new camera with some Christmas money and had some fun...

now for the siblings...


...my sister is so cool...



...doesn't everyone wear polar fleece on the beach?



...eeeww, she's kissing me...maybe she's not so cool...


silliness...


...was I dreaming or was "froggy girl" on my bed?



...note fashionable beach wear...fleece top and bikini bottom...


...sand...


...exploring the water with daddy...




...kate's first look at the gulf...



...i love the water...

...ahhh, yes, but there was even more fun and a joyful, precious reunion to come...

No comments: